Friday 3 June 2011

Signature Celeb Poses

Kate Hudson: the duckface and peace pose
Kate Hudson: The duckface and peace

Britney Spears: hands-behind-back pose
Britney Spears: Hands-behind-back

Victoria Beckham: left foot forward
Vic Beckham: left foot forward

Taylor Swift: i LOVE everyone pose
Taylor Swift: I LOVE EVERYONE

Miley Cyrus: Hi! I'm here!
Miley Cyrus: Hi, I'm here!

Beyonce: i like my armpits, don't you?
Beyonce: I like my armpits, don't you?

Ryan Gosling: itchy nose pose
Ryan Gosling: Itchy chin

Jonathan Rhys Meyers: i will win this staring contest
Jonathon Meyers: I win this staring contest!

Nicki Minaj: roooaaaar!
Nicki Minaj: Roaaar

Lindsay Lohan: finger bite
LiLo: Finger bite

Kristen Stewart: are we done yet?
Kristen Stewart: Are we done yet?

Gwen Stefani: my back is flexible
Gwen Stefani: My back is flexible

Katy Perry: the eye f*ck
Katy Perry: Intense eye contact

Justin Bieber: hands in pocket pose
Justin Bieber: hands in pocket pose

Kim Kardashian: check out my butt
Kim Kardashian: Check out my butt

Megan Fox: the tongue twister
Megan Fox: tongue twister

Robert Pattinson: the hair fix
Robert Pattinson: hair fix

No comments:

Post a Comment