Jennifer Aniston, one of the most successful women in Hollywood. But did you know some of the insignificant but interesting facts of her life? Here are some of them worth knowing.
1. When she was 11, one of Jennifer's paintings was placed in the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
2. Jen offered to be Matthew Perry's personal trainer in 2002 to help him lose weight.
3. In high school, Jen was known as the class clown.
4. Jennifer had worked as a waitress and telemarketer before making it as an actor. Jen also starred as a waitress many times- her role in Freinds, Office Space, The Iron Giant and Along came Polly, were all waitresses.
5. Despite her jet-setting lifestyle, Aniston has a fear of flying.
6. Aniston invented "The Rachel", a widely copied hairstyle of the '90s.
7. She was slapped by a 'Santa' during her early years as a New Yorker.
8. Through her mother, Jennifer is a direct descendant of the Royal House of Stuart of Scotland.
9. Aniston originally auditioned for the role of Monica Geller on Friends, but persuaded the producers that she was more suitable for the role of Rachel Green. Later she won an Emmy for her role as Rachel.
10. After graduating, she began performing in several off-Broadway productions while working as a bicycle messenger among other odd jobs to pay the rent.
11. Her original family name was Anastassakis-changed when her family moved from Greece to the US.
Now for some pictures...